🟠 Money Game is so-so
The first thing to know:
The Money Game only works if you actually play it.
You don't win at chess if you don't actually look at the board and move pieces.
With the Money Game, it's the same thing.
Sure, it's nice to decide "I'm going to put out as many proposals as I can!"
But if you then don't go in to register and track and review how many you put out, and for which amounts, and how many dollars you earned, you're not playing the game.
So each day, follow these simple steps:
- Look at your Money Game and review:
- Number of proposals put out
- Dollar amount put out in proposals
- Total revenue earned
- Go through your recent conversations and interactions, and update your Money Game spreadsheet
Finally, ask yourself:
- Which deal or opportunity can I act on - which deal is closest to proposal stage?
- Which deal has a proposal under it, and Which action needs to happen for this deal to close?
Instructions: 👨🎓 How to play The Money Game
Want to get better at managing your pipeline and closing your deals?
Subscribe to receive a short & useful daily email, and also:
Get instant access to the SFC Pipeline Habit Scorecard, and get a diagnosis on where your sales process can be improved 👇